Good News Upgraded to all new Tata Sky Binge+ STB

Had a word with TS district sales head guy and he gave an option whereas I can go to the dealer 8kms away with the current set-top box. They will complete the up-gradation and give the new box.

After multiple followups, got the box. Went to the dealer, sat with the technician and did the upgrade. Got all binge subscription activated. Initially, there was a delay in getting the binge subscription activated. Installed all the updates, still didn't reflect. After doing an STB refresh and waiting for some time, it worked.

Channel quality is almost the same for me, maybe coz of my old Philips LCD tv (Planning to upgrade it). I'm using my Amazon prime subscription on it. Others are Binge+ stuff. It will expire in Dec. Installed Xtreme, but for some reason, it is asking for subscription, actually, my airtel number is having it. Paired it with my MI Soundbar and feeling happy with it.

Not adding pics, as we have a lot of in multiple threads.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock