Upgraded to d2h stream Android STB at Rs 2249

Giridhara

Reaction score
I have upgraded D2h stream for rupees 2499. Booked on 13.03.2020 night. Next day morning 14.03.2020 installed. But activated today 15.03.2020 morning because some technical issues happened yesterday while upgrading old box to new box. full day no TV.

Some observation.
It is android box this is only the advantage.
I have observed Sd picture quality is better compared to old hd box I can say. There is some option in Settings HDR to sdr and sdr to hdr
Butt compared to normal hd box in new box not a user friendly remote. There is no separate button on remote for favourite. We cannot set favourite like old box something different. Like we were able to set favourite like 1to 20 20to 40 in old box. In this box we have to option and go to favourite.

Not able to find EPG settings.
No date and time displaying on EPG.
No direct button for my account.
On remote there is red green yellow and blue no use waste button. Green button only use for audio setting and language when display EPG but when no EPG display if I click button no account details showing. Yellow button only scanning. Red button only for switch generation blue button EPG existing
teNluXN.jpg

nAw8Tgg.jpg

i1bYm50.jpg

dl2YLJX.jpg

XBXTlHr.jpg

teNluXN.jpg

nAw8Tgg.jpg

i1bYm50.jpg

dl2YLJX.jpg

XBXTlHr.jpg

Last edited:
Share some UI pics bro like menu, epg, home and channel information banner.
I have upgraded D2h stream for rupees 2499. Booked on 13.03.2020 night. Next day morning 14.03.2020 installed. But activated today 15.03.2020 morning because some technical issues happened yesterday while upgrading old box to new box. full day no TV.

Some observation.
It is android box this is only the advantage.
I have observed Sd picture quality is better compared to old hd box I can say. There is some option in Settings HDR to sdr and sdr to hdr
Butt compared to normal hd box in new box not a user friendly remote. There is no separate button on remote for favourite. We cannot set favourite like old box something different. Like we were able to set favourite like 1to 20 20to 40 in old box. In this box we have to option and go to favourite.

Not able to find EPG settings.
No date and time displaying on EPG.
No direct button for my account.
On remote there is red green yellow and blue no use waste button. Green button only use for audio setting and language when display EPG but when no EPG display if I click button no account details showing. Yellow button only scanning. Red button only for switch generation blue button EPG existing
teNluXN.jpg

nAw8Tgg.jpg

i1bYm50.jpg

dl2YLJX.jpg

XBXTlHr.jpg

teNluXN.jpg

nAw8Tgg.jpg

i1bYm50.jpg

dl2YLJX.jpg

XBXTlHr.jpg

I am android developer, Is it possible to install side loaded apps, which are not available in android play store.

Upgraded my box by 18.03.2020 at he price of Rs 2499.
UI is not user friendly and remote is also such a big one and not able to handle easily.
Volume and channel keys are provided near select and direction keys, it is more confusion during usage.

Congrats Giridhara Bro, Everything looks great, Just Box and Remote looks ODD....

What r recharge plans?
Can we exchange old box?
Channels will run on internet?
Can we use mobile internet to run OTT apps and channels??

Last edited:
After upgradation of android box, it was worked upto few days (i.e from 18th to 22 nd) and after that to till now not working.
Android apps only working , but live tv channels are not working.
Observed in blank screen on the TV . No error code was found on the screen.
Just it is blank screen.
I was called to local guy who was changed my box, that guy also not responded.
Many times call to CC , and also tried mail and web complaints. Nothing response received from d2h .
My suggestion is pls stop if you have any plan to upgradation within a month or two.
After clearing all errors from d2h, you can decide.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock