upgrading airtel hd dvr hard drive to 1 or 2 TB drive

maxim33

Reaction score
hallo, a few years ago ,an article was published in a dth forum about upgrading airtel dth hd dvr hard drive to a larger capacity drive like 1 terabyte or 2 terabyte. it was a long thread and many senior dth forum writers participated in that. unfortunatley that forum was deleted and there is no record for that article on internet. if anybody have info on that subject, his valuable support is greatly appreciated.

It was my thread in that forum. Unfortunately we lost that thread. Many people upgraded their STB during that period.
It is a complicated process. I also forgot the sequence of operation. My HD DVR still holding the 2 TB HDD.

It was my thread in that forum. Unfortunately we lost that thread. Many people upgraded their STB during that period.
It is a complicated process. I also forgot the sequence of operation. My HD DVR still holding the 2 TB HDD.
Your HD DVR still live and kicking ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock