Upgrading my Tatasky STB

Reaction score
Ok so I used to have tata sky connection couple of years ago, then I discontinued and went for SD Den Cable. Then, recently we bought a new 4k tv and connected it with the same den connection, but the picture quality was very bad. So I decided to upgrade to a HD connection, but the problem is Den doesn't has that feature in our area. So I decided to go back to tatasky and install an HD connection. So I wanted to ask how much will it cost me in total? I have the dish, it has LMB attached to it but don't know if it is working or not, have the wire too. Will it be better if I opt for a new connection instead?

Ok so I used to have tata sky connection couple of years ago, then I discontinued and went for SD Den Cable. Then, recently we bought a new 4k tv and connected it with the same den connection, but the picture quality was very bad. So I decided to upgrade to a HD connection, but the problem is Den doesn't has that feature in our area. So I decided to go back to tatasky and install an HD connection. So I wanted to ask how much will it cost me in total? I have the dish, it has LMB attached to it but don't know if it is working or not, have the wire too. Will it be better if I opt for a new connection instead?
You can use your existing dish and lnb if they are in working connecting and upgrade your stb to binge+ if u want to watch 4k content.

Connect old box and see if that box is recieving info channel signal,then just go for new box but call customer care and ask if very old connection can be reactivated or new connection is cheaper?

I am a technician and dealer of all dth.their is a box only option available in tatasky kindly send personal massage if you need any help.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock