Upset with Dishtv

Gunjan Dutta

Reaction score
Tata sky is adding channel aggressively what dishtv is doing...I'm a dishtv user since 2005 from Assam however dishtv has lots of customers from our region but we have less number of Assamese channel than any other DTH...
Ramdhenu a musical channel which is available on all major DTH like tata sky,airtel and d2h but not in India's largest DTH service platform ....recently News 18 Assam NE is launched in Tata sky with test signal feed...Today I've seen an adv that they are gonna add Jonakk on Tata sky at Chnl no.993....
I've requested all this channels in dishtv since a long time they didn't even bothered to reply me...
They are using to add crap shopping and movie's channel for whom they knows only....
What the hell they are doing don't know..
But if this trands continue then they are definitely gonna loose the NE customers....

same is here from 2005 to 2010 DishTV
2010-15 Vdocon D2H
Now
i moved to TATA SKY ...

2016-2020 tata sky 2020-2025 airtel tv 2025-2030 reliance dth 2030 to 2035 dvb-t2 600 channels free lifetime

Gunjan Dutta said:
Tata sky is adding channel aggressively what dishtv is doing...I'm a dishtv user since 2005 from Assam however dishtv has lots of customers from our region but we have less number of Assamese channel than any other DTH...
Ramdhenu a musical channel which is available on all major DTH like tata sky,airtel and d2h but not in India's largest DTH service platform ....recently News 18 Assam NE is launched in Tata sky with test signal feed...Today I've seen an adv that they are gonna add Jonakk on Tata sky at Chnl no.993....
I've requested all this channels in dishtv since a long time they didn't even bothered to reply me...
They are using to add crap shopping and movie's channel for whom they knows only....
What the hell they are doing don't know..
But if this trands continue then they are definitely gonna loose the NE customers....

What is the reason of being Upset has its all part of all DTH strategies like remember when Dish TV was adding all new launched channels on the launch days, has I said before like every dog has its day similarly DTH here in India always works in same way every DTH has its Day. Don't worry currently Dish TV has not space crunch problems nor now and neither they will have in future with many satellites in their pocket plus a booked Satellite for replacement of NSS 6 Satellite which will expire next year unlike other DTH like Tatasky, D2H and Airtel which are relaying on single Satellite. Has I think Dish TVs problem is not the channel additions has they have already added the channels which other DTH are adding them recently but it's their hardware and Software probelm which is lacking behind other DTH players since many years. I hate Dish TVs Hardware which feels like a small 10$ Chinese made STB and specially their ugly and boring same Blue UI ( user interface) which have not changed since years. Anyway a news came out recently that Dish TV have selected Wyplay a world-class software designing company for DTH and other multimedia platforms which indicates finally Dish TV have found their faults and mistakes which they should have improved many years ago. Now if Dish TV launched new Stbs with Wyplay UI trust me they are going to give a very tough time to other DTH player's. Now in terms of number of channels available and HD Channels availability Dish TV is near the Top if not in top position. Be patient my friend remember how Tatasky customers where also frustrated with Tatasky few months ago similarly it's about time. And don't forget D2H will also bounce back with some inspected move.

:k

DishHD said:
What is the reason of being Upset has its all part of all DTH strategies like remember when Dish TV was adding all new launched channels on the launch days, has I said before like every dog has its day similarly DTH here in India always works in same way every DTH has its Day. Don't worry currently Dish TV has not space crunch problems nor now and neither they will have in future with many satellites in their pocket plus a booked Satellite for replacement of NSS 6 Satellite which will expire next year unlike other DTH like Tatasky, D2H and Airtel which are relaying on single Satellite. Has I think Dish TVs problem is not the channel additions has they have already added the channels which other DTH are adding them recently but it's their hardware and Software probelm which is lacking behind other DTH players since many years. I hate Dish TVs Hardware which feels like a small 10$ Chinese made STB and specially their ugly and boring same Blue UI ( user interface) which have not changed since years. Anyway a news came out recently that Dish TV have selected Wyplay a world-class software designing company for DTH and other multimedia platforms which indicates finally Dish TV have found their faults and mistakes which they should have improved many years ago. Now if Dish TV launched new Stbs with Wyplay UI trust me they are going to give a very tough time to other DTH player's. Now in terms of number of channels available and HD Channels availability Dish TV is near the Top if not in top position. Be patient my friend remember how Tatasky customers where also frustrated with Tatasky few months ago similarly it's about time. And don't forget D2H will also bounce back with some inspected move.

Bro u r correct

DishHD said:

correct few words Tata sky is not relaying on 1 Satellite :no :no

they are having 2 satellites and having much more space then dish TV because using advance tech :k :no :p

you can't change the true last year you was faking mockery of TS that they can't beat dish TV :p :p :p se what is the position now :d :d

rana1 said:
2016-2020 tata sky 2020-2025 airtel tv 2025-2030 reliance dth 2030 to 2035 dvb-t2 600 channels free lifetime

DDFD ka number kab ayega ?:lol

DishHD said:

When Dish will launch Wyplay's new UI, that will be outdated as ADTV and TS will launch SkyQ UI & people will say what a boring UI Dish has at that time :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock