Urgent - Can we use Airtel HD set top box with SD pack ? My 99 + addon ?

• Thread starter nick1
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 9,720

nick1

Reaction score
Hello ,

I am looking to buy Airtel HD set box because of HDMI port...

But i want to watch SD channels only.. Can i do that without incurring any additional charges ? 

I want to subscribe to My 99 + Hindi entertainment add on pack .. total comes to about Rs 161 pm

do i have to compulsorily subscribe to any HD pack and pay more than that because of HD set top box ?

Please reply i have already booked for a connection and even though marketing guys have told me that there will be no additional charges i want to confirm from you users and experts just to be sure..

Thanks

Thank you very very much ilikered , Optimus_Prime , Sai Laxman for a quick reply

I have 1 another question

The HD chota packs/top ups mentioned on this page under genre in High Definition section in the link below

airtel Digital TV Chota Packs | DTH Subscription Packages | Top Up Plans

Can they be added over My 99 pack ? or does the *base pack here means Value Prime/My kids/my family etc only..

Can they be added over my plan ? like for eg- my 99 pack + Gold HD pack 111 = 210 pm

Thank you very much !!!

Yes you can add any HD addon with 99 pack.

I think you should go for DishTV bro bcoz its giving more channels in Dish99 pack as compared to others I have also have issues when I was looking to buy HD STB I brought DishTV HD and chose 99 pack with two Entertainment Add on and two Movie Add on it cost me 200/- monthly.
You can DM me for more info. I will also tell you cheapest method to brought DishTV.
Also you can record your favorite shows for free where as in Airtel you have to pay ₹33/month
Thx

Thanks everybody for replying..
hike said:
I think you should go for DishTV bro bcoz its giving more channels in Dish99 pack as compared to others I have also have issues when I was looking to buy HD STB I brought DishTV HD and chose 99 pack with two Entertainment Add on and two Movie Add on it cost me 200/- monthly.
You can DM me for more info. I will also tell you cheapest method to brought DishTV.
Also you can record your favorite shows for free where as in Airtel you have to pay ₹33/month
Thx

Thanks bro ! Actually my main concern is not more channels .. it is more reliability/service at decent price.. I am fed up of using DEN and face repeated bad line issues every two weeks.. The tv gets used mainly for those 5 common hindi entertainment channels + 1-2 news channels .. My sony Led Tv has speakers facing downwards  so many times the speech is not  clear for grandparents..  .. The tv guy recommended to use HDMI port ..

At least with airtel's quality of service it will only be rainy season when i will have to worry about those issues.. and from what i have read airtel handles rains better than videocon and dish . 

any other input/suggestion/guidance is most welcome  :)

Thanks friends !!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock