Seeking Help Urgent Help required

abhinaba

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Friends, Dish Experts plz help , since last 2-3 days suddenly I am facing peculiar problem with my TV/stb - 3-5 minutes after switching on the TV & stb my TV's colour started to distort & then TV screen become blank - no audio or video though led indicators of stb is in on mode. At first i thought it is a tv problem but when my stb is off there is no problem with it, i can play inbuilt games of tv for hours. When i switch on my tv & stb for 1st 3-5 minutes there is no problem but after 5 minutes tv colour become distorted & then blank. I tried switch on/off the stb but no help. If i switch off the stb for 30 minutes & then switch on the stb picture is again coming but for only 3-5 minutes, after that again colour become distorted & screen blanked.
Regards.

Check that If all the cables are connected properly from STB to TV

AV Cables...etc,

If possible connect your Airtel STB with different TV (or laptop with HDMI port). If you get distorted picture then it's STB issue, call up Airtel technician.
If you get proper picture that indicates problem with TV.

I suggest you to first replace the AV cable and see how it's behaving.

Just checked...my radio cable was accidentally twisted. Probably during cleanups I accidentally placed the TV on radio cable ( don't know how twisted radio cable affected AV cables ?? ) . So I removed the cable from the underbelly of TV & plug off the whole cable set, then inserted those cables again. Now it seems there is no problem - getting uninterrupted AV signal for 1 & half hour

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock