Discussion USB Ready to Play feature in Tata Sky + HD Transfer Box

kamya2

Reaction score
I am having Tata Sky HD+ Transfer Box. But pendrive( 8 GB to 64 GB) never gets detected by the stb.....I gave missed call on 9202292022. But the problem is that pendrive is not getting detected by USB port. Is the scenario same for all Tata Sky + HD transfer users or only in my case ? Please reply.

I am not aware of such feature on Transfer box. The content gets stored on Inbuilt HDD (Hard Disk) instead. The ready to play via Pen drive is only for HD box only.

I am not aware of such feature on Transfer box. The content gets stored on Inbuilt HDD (Hard Disk) instead. The ready to play via Pen drive is only for HD box only.

I think he's asking about transferring from HDD to Pendrive and playing it on other compatible devices,

I heard some feature like that in TS Transfer Box?

I think he's asking about transferring from HDD to Pendrive and playing it on other compatible devices,
No bro. He has mentioned about USB Ready to play feature in thread title. If you are aware of this feature then you will understand he is not asking about transfering from HDD to pen drive and playing it on other devices.

I heard some feature like that in TS Transfer Box?
That was what Transfer box was launched for. But it failed miserably and discontinued later.

I asked about ready to play videos which gets downloaded on pendrive overnight and for that the stb needs to be kept on standby mode. That feature is not available on Tata Sky + Transfer boxes as you said. Okay may be that's why pendrive is not getting detected on Tata Sky + Transfer box. Thank you for replying.

Last edited:
I asked about ready to play videos which gets downloaded on pendrive overnight and for that the stb needs to be kept on standby mode. That feature is not available on Tata Sky + Transfer boxes as you said. Okay may be that's why pendrive is not getting detected on Tata Sky + Transfer box. Thank you for replying.
They discontinued that service bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock