UTV Ignition to launch Quarrel on iOS platforms

ssparikshya

Reaction score
UTV Ignition Games has announced that it will launch word game, Quarrel, on iOS platforms this summer, and then move towards home console downloadable platforms later in 2011.

Developed by Scottish company Denki, this game combines gameplay elements similar to the likes of Scrabble, Jumble and Risk.

In Quarrel, players control territories filled with various troops – including a caveman, ninja, pirate, G.I., robot, alien, and more - who they must use in battle to create high-scoring words out of an eight-letter anagram. The word they create can only be as many letters as the number of troops the player has in his army (i.e. if the player has five cavemen, ninjas, etc, then the word can be five letters long). Whoever’s word scores more points wins the battle and takes control of the land. The person, who wins the most battles, achieves domination of the entire map and wins the game.

Denki creative director Gary Penn explains, “Quarrel is a deceptive beast -- sure it's a classy word game but there's an equally suave strategic soul, a depth of personality that unfolds the more you play against the disarmingly human A.I. opponents. Its distinctively endearing style, and charm makes it unique. Whether you play word games or not, it's packed with moments you have to share.”

indiantelivison

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock