UTV STARS Coming On Reliance Digital TV & Airtel Digital TV From 19 August

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 18,826

dino29

Reaction score
the new channel from UTV called ''UTV STARS'' will b available on airtel digital tv and reliance digital tv from 19 august. also if all goes fine soon it will also go on air on dish tv. enjoy

RE: UTV STARS TO B AVAILABLE ON RELIANCE DIGITAL TV AND AIRTEL DIGITAL TV FROM 14 AUG

oh thanks for the exclusive here first in our forum nowhere in net its relesed till now....thanks a ton namo bhai also good news that 2 main dth service providers like rdtv and adtv is adding and as per you soon after that dish tv also going to add its also a good news.

but no chance for tata sky??? :(::(::(:

RE: UTV STARS TO B AVAILABLE ON RELIANCE DIGITAL TV AND AIRTEL DIGITAL TV FROM 14 AUG

no tatata sky has great relations with utv like reliance and airtel has but tata sky has no space left as earlier tata sky had plans to use vertical polarisation to increase space and double it but it could not due to problems related to technical things. due to space issues, tata sky did not add big cbs channels which were first in line to b added as they have cordial relations with reliance

yes know it also now 4half time channels also coming hope to see them in full time also andf as per you soon tata sky is shifting to new satellite and then the space problem will solved but why no change till now?if you have some infos for it please provide.:(

well right now they will just get hd channels from videocon satellite which is st2, no other shifting. it will just vacate one hd transponder of theirs as all hd channels will b relayed from st2 and the vacated space will b used to add 15 -20 new channels. the new satellite gsat 10 which will start operration in april 2012 is a completely different thing. no need to migrate for that as it will also b in 83 degree slot like insat 4a

Good News but namo naraya any sorce behind it?

buddy just wait till the launch and u will see it for ur self. actually i know about the deep relations between thesse companies and i m sure of my news. i work out permutations and combinations and then only i present the news. bot airtel and reliance r great friends of utv and i m sure that utv stars will come on these two platforms. regarding dish tv chances r there but not sure as they have space but utv shares a weak relation with dish tv

as st gold hd and st world hd have sign agreement with reliance but even after 2 month of the agrement they have not added that channels in their pack.

we can guess many things but all may not be correct........................

dude the case reliance of reliance not adding 2 hd channels is a complex matter i will make u understand it later

hi admin, please correct it utv star will be cooming a:)t 19 august not 14 august

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock