"UYIR EZUTHU" Upcoming Tamil Newspaper From "The Hindu"

Reaction score
VENDHAR Tv First Official Ad On The Hindu(2nd page of today(06-19-13)chennai edition)

RE: VENDHAR Tv First Official Ad On The Hindu(2nd page of today(06-19-13)chennai edition)

dineshakshit1992 said:
VENDHAR Tv First Official Ad On The Hindu(2nd page of today(06-19-13)chennai edition)

what is the ad abt?

RE: VENDHAR Tv First Official Ad On The Hindu(2nd page of today(06-19-13)chennai edition)

IT SHOWS WITH TAGLINE ulagam uyirperum ungal mozhiyi......l viraivil....

so the channel will be launched soon

dineshakshit1992 said:
IT SHOWS WITH TAGLINE ulagam uyirperum ungal mozhiyi......l viraivil....

so the channel will be launched soon

No It may be the launch of Tamil edition of THE HINDU paper ,They have planned to launch the news paper in Tamil on 09.09.2013

Vendhar TV Launching Is Nearing

dineshakshit1992 said:

06-19-13..??

U r in 19th month of 2013?

Dinesh: Please post the SS. Last time when you posted some news quoting news paper as the source, I tried to see it online. But failed. So please capture the SS and post.

I think your last post I mentioned is about zee's plan to introduce new channels in south.

Sry sadiq bro,it surely there in tday hindu paper...i dnt hve hq cam to capture the pix...so pls anyone add that pic here... it conformely about launch of venthar tv.because venthar movies s.madhan pic is there in that ad

so it means vendhar tv launching may be happen in this month

they planned to launch on mid september

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock