Valimai | Ajith (AK) | Boney Kapoor | Zee Studios

l4NRIyB.jpg

I think Valimai gonna release in Hindi as well just like Master , 2.0 did. It's teaser was really thrilling gave me goosebumps especially that building scene . Zee must think of dubbing it in Hindi and releasing it as Valimai was trending on Twitter with 500K tweets . I'm damm sure it will collect minimum 100 crs 💥💥💥 in the Hindi circuit and 300-400 crores or more than that lifetime

I think Valimai gonna release in Hindi as well just like Master , 2.0 did. It's teaser was really thrilling gave me goosebumps especially that building scene . Zee must think of dubbing it in Hindi and releasing it as Valimai was trending on Twitter with 500K tweets . I'm damm sure it will collect minimum 100 crs 💥💥💥 in the Hindi circuit and 300-400 crores or more than that lifetime
As an Ajith Fan Best Teaser in Recent Times. Just Next Level

It will be sure an industry hit.. Ajith plus vinoth Blockbuster combination 💥💥
I have become fan of H. Vinoth sir after watching his film Theeran.. What a direction💥💥
I think they will surely dub in Hindi due to huge mass following of Ajith sir in north..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock