Varudhini Parinayam successfully completes 300 episodes on Zee Telugu

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
Hyderabad : Varudhini Parinayam, one of the most popular Telugu TV serials, has completed 300 episodes. The serial, starring Ravi Krishna and Chandana, is being aired on Zee Telugu at 8:30PM during the weekdays (Monday - Friday) and it has been managing to consistently score a TRP of more than 6.5 over the past few weeks.

The 300th special episode was recently shot and aired on 26th September.

Meanwhile, Chandana, who's playing the title role of Varudhini, has revealed that she has completed fifteen months on TV. And to celebrate this occasion, she took to her official page on a social networking site saying, "It's been 1 yr 3 months, since my life took a 'U' turn. From 'bangalore' to 'hyderabad'. happy to inform u all, we r gonna Complete 300 episodes of 'varudhini parinayam'
In an earlier interview, Chandana had said, "I don't think I'll ever fall in love with any other character, the way I got connected to Varudhini. This TV serial has changed my life and it'll always hold a special place in my heart."

Varudhini Parinayam is the story of Varudhini who is from a lower middle class family, second amongst the four sisters. Her father is Bus conductor at Nellore, and mother cooks food for special parties and supply as per orders. The only dream for her in life is to get her four daughters married.

Varudhini is a straight forward yet smart girl with high self respect. Usually she takes up the responsibility of delivering packed foods as per orders. The other side of the story is about a foreign returned person Pardhu, who comes to India after completion of his higher studies abroad, and planning to start his own business.

The story revolves around these two characters and how fate unites them and where destiny takes them further.

The fiction show was produced by Actor and Producer K V Sriram, who had earlier produced "Radha Kalyanam" for Zee Telugu.

He is also producing another show "Konchm Ishtam Koncham Kastham" for Zee Telugu which is being aired at 9.30 PM (Monday - Friday) It is also doing well for the channel.

Varudhini Parinayam successfully completes 300 episodes on Zee Telugu - Tvnews4u

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock