Veena Malik to buy flat in Mumbai?

kramkumar

Contributor
Reaction score

Veena Malik is keen to buy a pad in Mumbai considering the offers coming her way...

Pakistani actress Veena Malik, who participated in the reality show Bigg Boss, finds herself hosting a couple of cricket shows, and claims that she is flooded with offers even for shows covering the Indian Premiere League, scheduled to begin soon after the ICC World Cup.

This has encouraged Veena to buy a house in Mumbai. We are told, that Malik, considering the opportunities here, is keen to buy a home in suburban Mumbai, however, Pakistan will remain her base. In fact, Veena, it is heard, even made a passing statement: I have six homes in Pakistan, it's only fair that I buy myself one in Mumbai!

Well, with her getting along famously well with Ashmit Patel, and with good work coming her way, it's not so much of a 'big toss' if the lady will actually buy a Mumbai house.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Veena-Malik-to-buy-flat-in-Mumbai/articleshow/7799249.cms

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dinesh jain Veena Malik sentenced to 26 years in jail forblasphemy in Pak Movies & Music 2
kramkumar Veena Malik in Swayamvar 4 TV Shows & Programs 1
Kamlesh Barjati Veena Malik to do an item song Bollywood 5
kramkumar Veena Malik To Do An Item Song In Bollywood Bollywood 0
kramkumar Next, Veena Malik ka swayamvar? TV Shows & Programs 2
Thakur Veena Investments to acquire 11.4% in Dish TV from another promoter company Dish TV 0
Thakur Prasar Bharati chairperson wants MIB to review Veena Jain's appointment TV Channels News 0
Bapun Raz Veena: India is where I make money TV Shows & Programs 0
Bapun Raz Breaking Anu Malik permanently kicked out of Indian Idol TV Shows & Programs 5
R Anu Malik composes next hit on Spices and Secrets with Zarine Khan on Living Foodz TV Shows & Programs 1
Thakur Anu Malik & Sonu Nigam reunite for ‘Indian Idol 7’ TV Shows & Programs 5
R Anu Malik to replace Harbhajan Singh? TV Shows & Programs 1
Bapun Raz Mohit Malik finds a new abode TV Shows & Programs 0
kramkumar Nikunj Malik to quit Geet TV Shows & Programs 0
T Solid satellite finder, where to buy? STB & Satellite TV Equipments 1
U Seeking Help I going to buy tatasky binge box.please suggest me it is good to buy? Say you opinion please Tata Sky 15
Thamil Arasan Breaking Share ur experience about sundirect, it will help for people who are going to buy sundirect in future Sun Direct 2
R Buy a New ADTV Connection Online a get Get 10% Discount while Paying Online Airtel Digital TV 0
S Seeking Help Planning to buy Tatasky HD!! Tata Sky HD 2
DreamDTH.com Article Here is where you can buy a FTA STB to view DD Free Dish at no monthly subscription DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Gobinaath Seeking Help Thinking to buy a sundirect SD connection for my Grandpa home Sun Direct 34
DJ Roy Discussion When not in discount. Do you buy any service channels? General DTH News & Discussions 2
DreamDTH.com Article Tata Sky introduces Try and Buy Offer for MDU till 8th July 2020 Tata Sky HD 2
ps1193 Discussion what about offer buy airtel dth online and get ₹500 off Airtel Digital TV HD 2
B Buy 6 feet prime focus dish antenna Buy/Sell DTH & Sat Equipments 0