Breaking Velicham will b moved to active window on 8th feb2019

Amit1079

Contributor
Reaction score
IMG-20190205-101209.jpg

Going to active window. Till its in inactive window :lol: :rofl2:

A rule should be made!

DTH operators are not allowed to show channels through their windows.
TS dropped all Active windows in 2015 and moved all channels to full-screen. But Videocon keeps showing how Active it is by playing a game of Active. If you (a channel) are not Active, you will be sent to Active so that you will be Active in paying the carriage fee. This is the only sign that d2h is 'Active'. :angry2:

Last edited:
TS dropped all Active windows in 2015 and moved all channels to full-screen. But Videocon keeps showing how Active it is by playing a game of Active. If you (a channel) are not Active, you will be sent to Active so that you will be Active in paying the carriage fee. This is the only sign that d2h is 'Active'. :angry2:
Don't forget that they added 5 HD channels few days ago and are adding most of the channels quickly nowadays.

Sun Bangla got added today

Don't forget that they added 5 HD channels few days ago and are adding most of the channels quickly nowadays.

quickly added channels should quickly added in bouquets :lol: still I am not getting some 😢

Of course I know that it added 5 HD channels last week and Sun Bangla today. But it hasn't been very 'Active' since 2016. :cf2:

Last edited:
quickly added channels should quickly added in bouquets :lol: still I am not getting some 😢
Wait till February 7th bro...
Of course I know that it added 5 HD channels and Sun Bangla today. But it hasn't been very 'Active' since 2016. :cf2:
That is past,Now leave it & see the activeness in future.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock