Veria Living to rebrand as Z Living

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
MUMBAI: Subhash Chandra-promoted health and wellness channel Veria Living is all set to rebrand itself as ‘Z Living’ on 2 October.

The change is expected to reflect its affiliation with Zee Group. Founded in 2007, Veria Living airs a wide range of health, wellness and fitness shows such as ‘Naturally Delicious’, ‘The Sweet Truth’, ‘Workout From Within’, ‘Rock Your Yoga’, ‘Model Guru Cameron’, ‘What Would Julienna Do?’ and ‘The Genesis of Healing’.

The channel’s website is also being revamped and its $4.99 monthly subscription video-on-demand offering is being renamed ‘Z Living GO’.

The rebranded channel will also launch an array of new programmes in October including a children’s show titled ‘Yogapalooza’.

In the show, singer and yogi host Bari Koral and her sidekick Dred will ignite kids’ imagination through music, movement and pure fascination.

The half-an-hour show will play pop-friendly music with catchy lyrics, explore movement and feature clever hands-on activities. Kids will also learn simple yoga moves along the way.

Old news its already posted in DDF.

Yeah i had posted same news regarding veria living rebranding please this one

JitendraKumar said:
Yeah i had posted same news before days

Yeah that's what I am also saying this news is already posted here on DDF before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock