Verification Problem in Zing Box

Imam.Hossain

Reaction score
Hi friends,
I m from Dhaka, Bangladesh. Very recently on 04/09/2015 I got a zing connection. But yesterday suddenly I got a message in my set top box that “Dear Customer, we are unable to contact u for verification. Ur TV shall b SWITCHEDOFF SOON Please Call 01202550000”.

avtWQxx.jpg

After that I contacted with my local dealer (from who I got the connection), he said that my connection will get verified & he registered 8372958884 as my RMN. But today again I got the same message in my set top box. Why it is coming again & again? What is the status of my connection now? Is it still unverified? What I have to do now?

After sending an e-mail to zing customer care I got this reply “Dear Sir/Ma'am, Thank you for writing to Zing Digital, offering you maximum regional entertainment. We would like to inform you that for all your queries kindly contact MANGALAM ELECTRONICS on 9832562801. Kindly revert for any further assistance. We would be pleased to serve you”.

Anyone plz help me regarding the issue. PLZ…
Thnx All

Imam.D2h said:
Hi friends,
I m from Dhaka, Bangladesh. Very recently on 04/09/2015 I got a zing connection. But yesterday suddenly I got a message in my set top box that “Dear Customer, we are unable to contact u for verification. Ur TV shall b SWITCHEDOFF SOON Please Call 01202550000”.

avtWQxx.jpg

After that I contacted with my local dealer (from who I got the connection), he said that my connection will get verified & he registered 8372958884 as my RMN. But today again I got the same message in my set top box. Why it is coming again & again? What is the status of my connection now? Is it still unverified? What I have to do now?

After sending an e-mail to zing customer care I got this reply “Dear Sir/Ma'am, Thank you for writing to Zing Digital, offering you maximum regional entertainment. We would like to inform you that for all your queries kindly contact MANGALAM ELECTRONICS on 9832562801. Kindly revert for any further assistance. We would be pleased to serve you”.

Anyone plz help me regarding the issue. PLZ…
Thnx All

may be u have registered above mobile number. there will be call coming from zing cc to this number for name and adress verification .but not attended the call or rejected from above registered mobile number . so ur connection verification became failed . u must contact ur dealer and ask call to customer care and telling the adress and mobile number .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock