Verify Original/Clone : Openbox S9/S10/S11/S12

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
How to verify the original or clone Openbox S9/S10/S11/S12 ?

If you have an Ali3602 HD Receiver like Openbox S9, S10, S11, S12...there is a method to identify if it is original (quality goods) or clone.

Before identifying , please backup your old software on the box by usb.

Enter menu---tool---information---press "8888" key, now you will see CHIP ID . If the box CHIP ID is in the chip_id_list, congratulation, your HD Receiver is original version! You can upgrade any new firmware to experience more new functions.
Otherwise, Your Box is clone version , please recover the software with the old version! This software will kill the clone box when power on over 10 times. If less than 10 times, no kill for clone verion.

the chip_id_list is the following, it will update from time to time:

00D0
00EA
085B
0D0C
98A1
98F2
9CF4
9D1A
0D7E
38EC
10AA
113C
14D5

updating....

Note : More original chip id's will be updated on this thread from time to time

Source : anycas.com

I have tried this method on my Openbox S10 HD PVR... My chip id was amongst the ones listed on the current list.... hence its original make....

Awesome Job Biswajit Bro
This will help alot of other members to choice between right and wrong.
Is there any other physical indentification?

Physical identification.. very hard to make out between original/clone... But this method is the best to recognize between original and clone chip...

Ratnesh said:
what is the current prices of these boxes ?
I brought the box 5 months ago from Bangalore. It was rs 4900/- Now it may be around Rs 4000/- for a rough estimate

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock