Breaking Very cheap combo packs added by d2h aswell new channels added in combos and few HD addons running free of cost

Try in d2h Infinity app bro
Tried in both app and website login, same result. It is not highlighted the previously selected channels and bouquets in all 3 accounts. If I select any new channel and submit it shows only that channel for new caculations. So I am afraid of selecting any new channel additions, just using existing selected channes..
Is any multi tv user face this problem, please let me know.

Want to submit my selected packs but showing this
htS5vdg.jpg

Tried in both app and website login, same result. It is not highlighted the previously selected channels and bouquets in all 3 accounts. If I select any new channel and submit it shows only that channel for new caculations. So I am afraid of selecting any new channel additions, just using existing selected channes..
Is any multi tv user face this problem, please let me know.
Same thing is going on with me.......

Lv72ego.jpg

Look what I am getting trying to add channels from yesterday but unable to add anything final procedure showing 331 ruppess pack with only two channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock