Sad News Veteran actor Vikram Gokhale in very critical condition, suffered multiple organ failures

Deep Mody

Television Genius
Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:
One of the finest actors of Indian Cinema, have grown up watching his films. He played every character with great perfection and audience could really connect with all emotions associated with it. Not only his acting skills were great but the body language which he expressed for each of the characters just greatly enhanced the impact of the character.

Thank You so much sir for your great contribution to Indian Cinema. May your soul rest in peace. Aum Shanti 🙏

Last edited:
Theatre, Movies and Television - Mr. Vikram Gokhale left his indelible mark everywhere. His best performance is in Bhansali's Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam. I remembered his performance in some of Doordarshan's TV serials like Kuch Khoya Kuch Paaya and Udan way back in 90's.
A versatile actor.

Om Shanti.

Theatre, Movies and Television - Mr. Vikram Gokhale left his indelible mark everywhere. His best performance is in Bhansali's Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam. I remembered his performance in some of Doordarshan's TV serials like Kuch Khoya Kuch Paaya and Udan way back in 90's.
A versatile actor.

Om Shanti.
He acted as kamal haasans uncle in Tamil film aalavandhan (abhay in hindi)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock