Breaking Veteran Filmmaker IV Sasi passes away in Chennai

Jithin91

Contributor
Reaction score
Irruppam Veedu Sasidaran, better known as I. V. Sasi, 69, who has made over 150 Indian films in various languages passed away on Tuesday morning.

IV Sasi is a path breaker,changed Malayalam commercial Cinema from mid 1970’s 2 early 90’s with presentation & technical brilliance. The man who rewritten the course of mainstream Malayalam cinema is no more. He is called as the King maker of Malayalam commercial Movies.

DM4bYiaVQAEuEby.jpg

He is known for his South Indian films of the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s, primarily Malayalam and Tamil films, although he directed Hindi films during the 1980s as well. Sasi is married to South Indian Actress Seema.

Sasi was undergoing treatment in Chennai and the end came at his residence in Saligramam. His wife Seema confirmed the death news.

Malayalam director I V Sasi passes away in Chennai

Last edited:
R.I.P The Legendary National Award Winning Director of Mollywood.

So sad :( RIP He made some really great films and most of them were hugely successfully

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock