Viacom 18’s Colors Infinity test runs on Tata Sky

Rahulan Raj

Reaction score
Viacom 18’s new English general entertainment channel, Colors Infinity, began its test run on Tata Sky’s DTH platform from 27 July.

Colrs Infinity is scheduled to officially begin broadcasting from 31 July, 2015. The test run was aimed at increasing awareness about the channel among its viewers. According to the company, the channel was beamed both in SD and HD and the response has been good.

“We have received a fantastic and encouraging response on the launch and the surround sound from all over. Digital that gives instantaneous feedback has been buzzing. Our social and digital media assets have been highly active with the Colors Infinity hashtag regularly trending across platforms like Twitter,” said Viacom 18 English Entertainment head and EVP Ferzad Palia, according to Indiantelevision.com.

Bollywood celebrities, Karan Johar and Alia Bhatt are co-curating content for Colors Infinity. The channel aims to dominate English language Tv channel market in India, which is currently ruled by Star World and Zee Café.

Viacom 18’s Colors Infinity test runs on Tata Sky

Rushil.D said:
both DTH feed are different :lol

we tata sky user are getting exclusive 1st full episodes of all shows which are going to be live on premier :D
Yes that right :eek:hya

Tata Sky & D2H are getting different feeds :k

-------------------------------
After watching the first episode I have decided to follow 4 shows of the channels :shy

Rushil bro, did you like any show of the channel? :shy

ABCDEFGH said:
Tata Sky & D2H are getting different feeds :k

-------------------------------
After watching the first episode I have decided to follow 4 shows of the channels :shy

Wonder wht's the reason D2h is not given any useful feed other than promos !

U might have to subscribe ''Entertainment pack'' if u fell in love with these shows :c:c

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
U might have to subscribe ''Entertainment pack'' if u fell in love with these shows :c:c

I am currently subscribed to English Entertainment Pack @ 1₹ which is valid till 2nd August

Now a new scroll is running that channel is free till 31th August
Pleas check the thread in Tata Sky section for more information :k

yes now 1 month more free preview increased :eek:hya

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock