Breaking Viacom18 and Zee Entertainment in early merger talks

Mumbai: Viacom18 Media Pvt. Ltd, the owner of the Colors general entertainment channel, and Subhash Chandras Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd are aiming to merge paving the way to one of the biggest mergers in the television industry that could create a large media firm.

The merger will lead to the creation of the largest media firm with interests spanning from broadcast, OTT, live entertainment, and movie production, as per the business publication Mint.

This is a bad deal. I don't see anyone benefit from this. Both these broadcaster excels in same genre. With Sports and English Movies merger with Sony would've made much more sense. Both compliments each others business.

DsKYhlf.jpg

Still no word from network 18. 🤔. Also zee doesn't deny it mandatory-ly but says speculative in nature. Hm SUS 😅. I think there is a deal happening and both team are not ready to answer to share holders.

Remember fall of Sony viacom18 merge was said because ambani wanted to consolidate his media empire. But now it's clear that the consolidation is called off.
Later news came that times group buying news18. Both parties jumped in suddenly and crossed off there was no deal or any talks happening.

But now network 18 is chilling. Zee says speculative in nature and doesn't say it's a hoax call or misleading info.

Speculative means :- Unproven or rumors or theoretical and non practical ideas

Still no word from network 18. 🤔. Also zee doesn't deny it mandatory-ly but says speculative in nature. Hm SUS 😅. I think there is a deal happening and both team are not ready to answer to share holders.

Remember fall of Sony viacom18 merge was said because ambani wanted to consolidate his media empire. But now it's clear that the consolidation is called off.
Later news came that times group buying news18. Both parties jumped in suddenly and crossed off there was no deal or any talks happening.

But now network 18 is chilling. Zee says speculative in nature and doesn't say it's a hoax call or misleading info.

Speculative means :- Unproven or rumors or theoretical and non practical ideas

Cross Checked Already Bro!

It's Happening!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock