Breaking "Viacom18" Plans To Launch 8 to 10 Regional Sports18 channels Before Nov 2022

• Thread starter A4Akash
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 8,045

A4Akash

Contributor
Reaction score
Media conglomerate Viacom18 has big plans to create a splash in the sports broadcasting space. The aim is to have nine to ten channels including regional channels. According to sources, the languages being considered include Tamil, Telugu, and Kannada."

Media conglomerate Viacom18 has big plans to create a splash in the sports broadcasting space. The aim is to have nine to ten channels including regional channels. According to sources, the languages being considered include Tamil, Telugu, and Kannada."

So we'll get sports 18 hindi, tamil, telugu, malayalam, kannada, gujrati, bhojpuri, Marathi, Bengali also sports 18, cricket sports 18 football, sports 18 basketball, sports 18 gilli danda etc etc. Why Disney-Star and Viacom18 so much keen to launch more n more sports channels. Why can't they focus more on movies, launching/revamping channels.

Uday Shankar will make sure Sports18 become a big brand just like he did with Star Sports. 10 Channels is enough no need of more.
Bro 3 SD 3 HD sports channels is enough I think they can add language options in it. Too much sports channels ratings will be divided I.e Disney-Star facing huge loss due to low ratings in ipl.

Before Fifa WC in November the company will launch all its regional sports Channels its fair to say 8-10 sports Channels .
Media conglomerate Viacom18 has big plans to create a splash in the sports broadcasting space. The aim is to have nine to ten channels including regional channels. According to sources, the languages being considered include Tamil, Telugu, and Kannada..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock