Breaking "Viacom18" Plans To Launch 8 to 10 Regional Sports18 channels Before Nov 2022

• Thread starter A4Akash
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 8,042
Let them launch it's Gec first in Telugu 🙄
Imo-It's mission impossible to Viacom18, they can't enter because already so much compitition in Telugu, they don't have dare to enter in Telugu easily it will take more and more time, looks like it's not possible present,

It's a true fact.Hindi is one of regional language for South people.their is nothing wrong in that.Main reason for inclusion is ,you people have supported lot to launch of Sports18 Khel,but why not others languages.

Audio feeds won't work.,90% of people don't know how to change audios is dths.
Even having audio feeds cable operators won't provide audio feeds.it have lot of issues
True ... Bro

It's a true fact.Hindi is one of regional language for South people.their is nothing wrong in that.Main reason for inclusion is ,you people have supported lot to launch of Sports18 Khel,but why not others languages.
First of all Sports18 Khel is not Hindi feed channel it's network's FTA channel just like DD SPORTS and Star Sports First.
Secondly, I don't care what you think about Hindi or any other regional language. I'm not here to argue on language supremacy.
Audio feeds won't work.,90% of people don't know how to change audios is dths.
Even having audio feeds cable operators won't provide audio feeds.it have lot of issues
In DTH and Cable service you can set primary preferred language in setting if someone doesn't know just contact your service provider.
On that Cable Operator doesn't provide audio fee but MSO does. You can ask your cable company they will easily add audio feed.
For example, 10 years ago most of people in our country don't know how to use smartphone but today they do. So, learning to use remote control is not big task.

In DTH and Cable service you can set primary preferred language in setting if someone doesn't know just contact your service provider.
On that Cable Operator doesn't provide audio fee but MSO does. You can ask your cable company they will easily add audio feed.
For example, 10 years ago most of people in our country don't know how to use smartphone but today they do. So, learning to use remote control is not big task.
True, it's a dumb excuse that people can't learn to use remote. Meanwhile same people are glued to smartphones and even watching OTT content.

I think people who download movies from torrent have moved to digital. It's the family audience who watch TV now. So having regional channels is not a bad idea.

I think people who download movies from torrent have moved to digital. It's the family audience who watch TV now. So having regional channels is not a bad idea.
Usually some people will not accept when some big broadcaster launching regional channels in sports , lifestyle criteria , always they will comes with question , what s need of that ,.. They can add audio feeds , .. Whereas if same broadcaster launches channel in FTA category for an specific language. They wont put out this question , instead they check avaliliblity of channel in there cable platform and DTH

Last edited:
Whatever number of channels, but commentary should be good enough.
Star sports started Gujarati commentary this IPL.
Except, one or two commentators, it's unbearable.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock