Viacom18 to enter Tamil market with launch of Colors Tamil in Q4 of 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Anybody Confirm Wheather Colors Test Service Showing Any Promos Related With Naagin Season 2?:(:'(

When it will come to tatasky. Is it only SD or both HD and SD. I love so many serials in Colors network, Hope I can see all in Tamil. good

When it will come to tatasky. Is it only SD or both HD and SD. I love so many serials in Colors network, Hope I can see all in Tamil. good
Its SD only, still in test mode,dubbed serials promos running in name of nxt...

The First Look Of Next..
23efe509d854a01cf2c138ebcab2faf9.jpg

while test running they are going to telecast serial ah ? or its going to launch from Monday can anybody tell me

Looks like all serials are being dubbed from Hindi..

Nd look at the name - Chakra vyooham
Masssss

Looks like all serials are being dubbed from Hindi..

Nd look at the name - Chakra vyooham
Masssss

I think it's a debate show or something like social awareness , mediating the issue in a family like that

Definitely not a serial looks like

I think it's a debate show or something like social awareness , mediating the issue in a family like that

Definitely not a serial looks like

Anyway it's a dubbed one. The lady in the image is Sakshi Tanwar, a Hindi Serial and Cini Artist..
What is she doing in tamil..o_O

"mediating the issue in a family" --- more than enough programs running for this matter in tamil channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock