Viacom18 to grab the 2024 Paris Olympics rights

• Thread starter Aksgr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 3,279

Aksgr

Reaction score
Viacom 18 has almost secured the broadcast and digital rights of the upcoming summer Olympics paris 2024. Pending regulatory approval. Previously the rights was with culver max entertainment. Its been said that viacom18 secured the indian subcontinent rights along with NBC universal as a global partner. However SportsBuisness reports that this will be Viacom18's first major global multi-sport event and that the the deal is subject to long-form contracting and board approvals.

Source : EXCLUSIVE: Viacom18 closing in on Paris 2024 deal in Indian subcontinent | SportBusiness

Last edited by a moderator:
the deal is done. viacom18 will broadcast paris 2024 : summer olympics. i hope to see multi angle 4k olympic event
JJxAX2A.jpg

Viacom18 keeps bagging rights one after the other but doesn’t know how to distribute its own sports channels. Less than a month for the FIFA World Cup and we don’t know about which channels will air it and when. Even Voot is silent! :cf2:
Jio Cinema will broadcast it in 4K with multi camera not Voot . In Tv 3 Channels broadcasting Sports 18 SD & HD English, Sports 18 Khel Hindi .

Sports 18 SD & HD English
But bro as per their social media posts
Sports18 channel available in regional commentary but no broadcaster add regional commentary on Sports18.

Plus if I not wrong after one week of FIFA World Cup start double header on same time don't know then how they manage to show on one channel will they show one match on sports18 SD another on sports 18 hd like now they are doing by showing LA Liga on SD and Ligue 1 on sports 18 hd their strategy is terrible

But bro as per their social media posts
Sports18 channel available in regional commentary but no broadcaster add regional commentary on Sports18.

Plus if I not wrong after one week of FIFA World Cup start double header on same time don't know then how they manage to show on one channel will they show one match on sports18 SD another on sports 18 hd like now they are doing by showing LA Liga on SD and Ligue 1 on sports 18 hd their strategy is terrible
Most probably they will use MTV and VH1. Sports 18 will simulcast with these channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock