Viacom18 to launch India’s 1st kids HD channel Nick HD+

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 98
  • Views: Views 9,518

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Viacom 18 is gearing up to launch India's first kids channel in high definition - Nick HD+, which will showcase the best of local and international content.

Nick HD+ will soon be available on all cable and direct to home (DTH) platforms in the country.

THIRD LOCALISED SERIES 'SHIVA'

Additionally, after tasting success with its two localised shows namely Motu Patlu and Pakdam Pakdai, Viacom18’s kids cluster Nickelodeon India will be launching its third localised action-comedy series titled Shiva. Slated to launch on Nickelodeon during Diwali this year, Shiva will give competition to Pogo's popular Indian animated series Chhota Bheem.

Shiva is the story of the nine year old brave, fearless and intelligent boy who stays in Vedas city with his maternal grandparents. Every story in the show starts with an incident that threatens Vedas City. A true hero, Shiva along with his gang of friends sets out to save the day with the help some cool gadgets like the super bike developed by him.

SONIC

Nickelodeon India has also devised a strong growth plan for its other kids channel - Sonic, which is all set to up the entertainment quotient for kids this season. Further fortifying the high decibel Sonic line-up, the series Oggy & The Cockroaches will now shift from Nick to Sonic. With shows like Oggy and Pakdam Pakdai, Sonic is being pitched as the ultimate comic-chase destination.

Viacom18 EVP and business head – kids cluster Nina Elavia Jaipuria said, “Nickelodeon has always stayed ahead of the curve with its innovative and engaging initiatives. Keeping kids at the core of everything that we do, endearing characters, path breaking content and pioneering initiatives have scripted Nickelodeon’s leadership and success story. The launch of Shiva and Nick HD+ are significant milestones in the category and are sure to be game changers, further fortifying our leadership position.”

Read more at: 
Viacom18 to launch India’s 1st kids HD channel Nick HD+ | TelevisionPost.com

http://www.indiantelevision.com/television/tv-channels/kids/viacom18-to-launch-india-s-first-hd-channel-for-kids-nick-hd-151007

shawl_who said:
My O MY :sp

So, Nick :hd indeed coming :new :eek:hya
Yes, in all certainity, Tata Sky will be adding it very very soon :win

Cool update @4K bro :clap :c

I think it will add by this week for sure

shawl_who said:
My O MY :sp

So, Nick :hd indeed coming :new :eek:hya
Yes, in all certainity, Tata Sky will be adding it very very soon :win

Cool update @4K bro :clap :c

Bro not cool really hot now (now Thakur4k fever)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock