Breaking Vicky Kaushal and Katrina Kaif to tie the knot from December 7-9

Bro I was feeling Sad for Salman . It reminded me of this song . Salman singing this 👇🏻 after getting to know he was not invited :sad:

Source
Lol, why are you feeling sad for him? They are not in a relationship close to decade. Don't you think they moved on? This is what I hate about Indians. They are too introvert in someone else's lives. Let's say your ex got married. How weird would it look if everyone started posting sad memes and songs for you on facebook?

Lol, why are you feeling sad for him? They are not in a relationship close to decade. Don't you think they moved on? This is what I hate about Indians. They are too introvert in someone else's lives. Let's say your ex got married. How weird would it look if everyone started posting sad memes and songs for you on facebook?
MjoWal2.jpg

Now that Katrina, at 38*, is finally married, I was thinking of some of the female celebrities of her generation who are still unmarried. A couple of the older unmarried actresses who are her contemporaries (i.e., born from the early to mid-1980s) that came to mind are Nushrratt Bharuccha and Jacqueline Fernandez, who, despite looking so young, are both 36! (Also, these two will co-star in Akshay’s Ram Setu next year.) Other than that, I do not know of that many unmarried actresses in Bollywood who are 35-plus, not counting people from older generations like Tabu.

*This concidentially happens to be post number 38 in this thread!

Last edited:
Nushratt Bharuccha looks younger than me. And I am 21. It's unbelievable that she's 36. Always knew Jacqueline was old. Her mannequin has been co-starring Katrina since Welcome which came out in 2008.
Jacqueline aged horribly now I have watched some of promos of bhoot police her cheek line is coming and dark circles is likely noticable

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock