Video format that is save in USB Pen drive in Airtel DTH HD+

shravan1234

Reaction score
I want to know what is the video format that is save in Airtel DTH HD+ when I connect it with a USB Pen Drive in the Set-top box to record the schedule programme .
Can I able to play the programme that I have recorded in my USB pen drive in my own computer .[/size]

U will nt able to play in Computer.. It works only wid Set top box only.

You didn't mention the FORMAT quality of ADTV box ,If it is in TS Format then yes you can play in your PC very easily , Many Fta box has TS/PS format. What massage your PC say when you insert the usb stick I mean your recorded contents are visible in Window-Explorer or not ?

I recorded a program in Airtel HD+ box and open in the computer. The format is like this

Ek9PYw8.png

RSn7oq7.png

This not a Video format, Its a user's login information as a subscriber + STB + Meta data of whole file.

So Video Format only stands for : DAT, TS/PS, VOB, AVI like file Extensions ok bro.

kramkumar said:
I recorded a program in Airtel HD+ box and open in the computer. The format is like this

Ek9PYw8.png

RSn7oq7.png

Please try to open the file using media player such as Videolan,KMPlayer and mediacoded player.

Re: RE: Video format that is save in USB Pen drive in Airtel DTH HD+

kramkumar said:

Ek9PYw8.png

RSn7oq7.png
These r temporary files bro not playable in computer..[emoji19][emoji19]

Sent from my GT-S7562

It records in STR format, video stream. str video cannot be played in pc players. you need to convert str to some popular formats to play it in pc. To identify the video file, go inside the folder and check the str file having larger file size. example: 1 min recorded SD video will be having some 30MB and HD video upto 200MB.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock