Seeking Help [Video Needed] Bas ek ann ka yeh dana sukh dega mujhko man maana

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
Guys

I'm trying to find a too old animated clip which was used to telecast on good old DD Doordarshan in 80s.

In this clip, Shri Krishna and Pandavas were shown. Krishna comes to visit Pandavas in jungle and asks for food. Draupadi finds a piece of rice and serves to Krishna.

It was awesome clip and I'm trying to find it a lot but couldn't find it anywhere.

The text of clip is as following:

ban ban bhatak rahey they pandav, aur draupadi rani,
rajmahal ko chhod banayi jungle mein rajdhani”

…… jo rukha sukha milta tha bas kam usi se chalta tha
….raj mahal mein rehney walon ko padey ann ke they laale

……Itne me Shri Krishna Ki aayi wahan Sawari…….
Jangla mein mangal chaaya……….. phooli khushiyon ki kyaari/ jhoomi khushiyon ki laali

hari boley –
main bhookha hoooon, bhojan laaooo
jo kuchh bhi hai le aaoo, main bhookhaa hoooooooon

jhuke sharm se nain, hui bechain, Draupadi bolee
is vipda main vanmaali ko soojhee kaun thitholee

wo khaali bartan le aayi, aankhon main aansoo bhar laayi

Hari bole…kyon sharmati ho, ke mujhe anna chupati hoooo

………bas ek anna ka yeh dana sukh dega mujhko man maana

Can anyone find this clip?

Would not it be kind of piracy of their content if we reupload somewhere even if we have (in this case, i doubt anyone keep such old videos). I would suggest you to try on Youtube search. That is the last resort!

No. Its not piracy. You can find several old classic TV ads, shows on YouTube which used to telecast on Doordarshan in 80s and 90s.

I have checked on YouTube but couldn't find the video.

Guys

I'm trying to find a too old animated clip which was used to telecast on good old DD Doordarshan in 80s.

In this clip, Shri Krishna and Pandavas were shown. Krishna comes to visit Pandavas in jungle and asks for food. Draupadi finds a piece of rice and serves to Krishna.

It was awesome clip and I'm trying to find it a lot but couldn't find it anywhere.

Found this most beautiful video clip of my childhood days today, after searching it for years together. The Films Division video is called 'Sandesh'.
Enjoy :
Source

Guys

Found this wonderful video clip (one of my most favourite ones in childhood days) today after years of searching.
The video is called 'Sandesh' from Films Division, Doordarshan.
Enjoy :
Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock