videocon d2h change warranty policy

jay vithlani

Contributor
Reaction score
It has been decided that wef 12th May’2016 they are going to change below for WARRANTY

* Product Warranty remains 1 Year from date of Activation
o In case of Box failure after 1 Month, Box Swap will be totally FOC (No Service or Swap Charges will be applicable).

* Remote & LNB Warranty will be revised to 1 Month, Chargeable after 1 month of activation

* Alignment Warranty will be revised to 1 Month, Chargeable after 1 month of activation

* Above is applicable for all products

* Service Warranty in case of repeat failure remains 1 month, also Swap warranty in case of repeat Swap remains 3 Months

* In case of DDB If extended Warranty on product is given by VG, then it will be honored by us. please note VG extended warranty covers only product but not Visit / Service charges

This will be applicable wef 12th May’2016.

So, they reduced the warranty timeline? Then it is a bad move.

1 month warranty? I think they would like to earn more since most of the time the product will be failed after 2 months or 4 months.

M.J.Sadiq said:
So, they reduced the warranty timeline? Then it is a bad move.

1 month warranty? I think they would like to earn more since most of the time the product will be failed after 2 months or 4 months.

+1

Don said:
Instead of delaying I think they should hand over their DTH business to Vodafone.

why Vodafone :huh .. Favorite telecom :lol ..

Sai Jai said:
why Vodafone :huh .. Favorite telecom :lol ..

No bro nothing like that. Its just that Airtel,Reliance have Digital tv so Vodafone should have a DTH as well. Maybe Vodafone Fantadigital Tv.

Don said:
No bro nothing like that. Its just that Airtel,Reliance have Digital tv so Vodafone should have a DTH as well. Maybe Vodafone Fantadigital Tv.

:k bro .. #justkiddy :shy .. +1 Agreed :hs:tup:) ..

Don said:

I think Zoo Zoo Digital TV is even better ...:shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock