Videocon D2H changed to Dish TV

AsiqRulz

Reaction score
I just turned on the Set top box and was amazed to see a message called 'Channel list is being updated' and after successfully updating message, my home channel was changed to Dish Home. Now I am not able to watch any channels except the channels which are free broadcasted by DD Free Dish.

I tried changing the transponder, aliging to Dish TV position yet the issue still persists.
Please someone help me or contact me on whatsapp ----- to fix this issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was your dish aligned to93.5 Gsat instead of 88.2 when this happened? You started receiving DDFD channels after realigning to 93.5 or even before realigning?

Last edited:
Even before aligning, once I switched on the stb, there was a message saying updating channel list, and it showed me Dish TV channel list. It was aligned to videocon frequency ST 2 88.0.
Was your dish aligned to93.5 Gsat instead of 88.2 when this happened? You started receiving DDFD channels after realigning to 93.5 or even before realigning?
Stb

Dear guys, I finally fixed the issue by master resetting and manually tuning to the videocon frequency. It showed me videocon home channel. Btw thanks for ur support.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock