Videocon d2h - continues offering less HD channels - heading towards doom ?

Can we hope for videocon d2h to add all remaining HD channels atleast within the next 1 month ?

• Yes. It is worth to wait and watch

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • No point in waiting anymore. Switch to tata sky

Votes: 22 52.4%

• Total voters
Reaction score
There used to be a time when Videocon d2h was the only carrier to hold the highest number of HD channels both across North / South india. Several indians opted /  switched to videocon solely for this reason. Unfortunately, it seems videocon has failed (miserably) to keep up in the race. Looking at the below link, as on date - videocon lacks about 20+ HD channels which is very disappointing considering the fact that top of the line package cost almost the same on videocon as well as tata sky.

[Review] Which DTH Service Provides Maximum HD Channels in India? - AskVG

Though several innovative features such as smart remote app / wireless bluetooth dongle are being introduced by videocon (which I totally admire and subscribed to), these are only additional feel good factors which cannot compensate for lack of high definition channels.

Now, the reason for me to post here is - Having been with videocon for close to 5 years now and speculations about its merger with dish tv, do you people believe it is worth waiting a few more days / weeks / months to see if videocon would let us enjoy all the remaining HD channels or should I (we - HD channel viewers that is) just switch over to tata sky ?

Note : I'm not biased towards any of the d2h service providers and have made this post so as to get inputs from certain people here who might have some valuable information to share.

Thanks.

RE: Videecon d2h - continues offering less HD channels - heading towards doom ?

Why a new thread...?:huh

Could not find an existing thread on the same lines & wanted to get maximum inputs as possible.

Sorry if there is already a running thread on the same topic..

karthik316_1999 said:
Could not find an existing thread on the same lines & wanted to get maximum inputs as possible.

Sorry if there is already a running thread on the same topic..

You are right, there is no other thread running on same topic. But what's new in this..? You can share this type of posts in General discussion thread ..:k

well it may not matter anymore,cos VCon may end up a thing of the past!!

There is no need to wait and wait. Time is running if D2H do nothing they have to loose there customers

Great and perfect thread. All I can say is no point in waiting as d2h is a sinking ship. This says it all and of course TATA SKY is now the KING of DTH.

Looking at the votes, interesting to see that there are still several friends (a tad bit more in fact) who still believe that d2h will get back onto the game by end of this month.

but why end of this month ? What is so special about this month.....or the 9th month.....are they expecting something big by this month? any delivery by d2h after 9th month ? :lol :lol :lol 

Still hoping for nothing...I guess....if they had any plans..they shud have atleast informed their customers....rather than waiting numb and watching their customers moving to TS or Airtel......

Off Topic..I am still wondering...why and how did they get Indian's Number 1 Brand....and r they really eligible for this even now.....they cud have been No. 1 a few yrs back....but I seriously doubt now...... :wall :wall

Big Boss said:
but why end of this month ? What is so special about this month.....or the 9th month.....are they expecting something big by this month? any delivery by d2h after 9th month ?

Just a random thought keeping the talks about d2h-dish tv merger in mind maybe ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock