Mumbai - 400102. India.

Customer Care Email id:-
[email protected]

For Investor Relations:-
write us on [email protected]

Customer Care Numbers:-
0120 3989677, 09082099999,
1860 881 0111, 18008810111

im a customer of videocon . my problime is that ten cricket is scrambled on may pakg because i have a platinum pkg. i call the videocon customer care. they says me after one hour your pakg is upgrate and ten cricket is in working position but ten cricket is still scrambled. i call again and again customer care but they says nex 2 hour ur videocon pkg upgrate and ur channel ten cricket is in working. any body plz help me and my help me for my pkg update. customer id is. xxxxxxxxx

qundeel said:
im a customer of videocon . my problime is that ten cricket is scrambled on may pakg because i have a platinum pkg. i call the videocon customer care. they says me after one hour your pakg is upgrate and ten cricket is in working position but ten cricket is still scrambled. i call again and again customer care but they says nex 2 hour ur videocon pkg upgrate and ur channel ten cricket is in working. any body plz help me and my help me for my pkg update. customer id is. xxxxxx
I suggest you not to post customer id openly in public forum.
If required you can mail it to admin/co-admin

im a customer of videocon . my problime is that ten cricket is scrambled on may pakg because i have a platinum pkg. i call the videocon customer care. they says me after one hour your pakg is upgrate and ten cricket is in working position but ten cricket is still scrambled. i call again and again customer care but they says nex 2 hour ur videocon pkg upgrate and ur channel ten cricket is in working. any body plz help me and my help me for my pkg update. customer id is. xxxxxxxx

Some time it happen By Channel missing, R u Sure All channel on Right Number, May be Ten Cricket Channel Number Replace and Now u access Any other Channel that Not subscribe By u,So Check Your Channel Number on Sanskar,Aastha,zee Cinema,
if Problem Check this For help :
http://www.dreamdth.com/Forum/Thread-Solving-Channel-missing-Problem-in-D2h

Also u can Try to login self care portal and Check Your Package Detail and Add Ala-carte Ten cricket in Package.

in platinum pack ten cricket available only during live india cricket series .

note-if possible please make a new thread regarding this.sir here is the link for make a new thread- http://dreamdth.com/Forum/newthread.php?fid=2

regards,

iam customer of Videocorn . My problem I don’t know customer I’d and registered number also . My dealer is not responsible plz hlp me . I want customer I’d and registered mobile number

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock