• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 7,932

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Videocon d2h is the fastest growing DTH service in India has 300 Channels and Services on its platform. It uses the revolutionary MPEG – 4 DVBS -2 technologies. It has many exciting features like Multiple Tickers, 12 PIP Mosaic, 22 Active Music Audio Video Channels and d2h movies. It carries the highest number of sports channels, leading GEC channels on its platform. It also has the highest number of regional language channels in Tamil, Kannada, Bengali, Marathi, Odiya.

Now Videocon d2h is the only DTH service provider to offer the highest number of Asli HD channels. Asli HD channels are broadcast in 1080i format. These channels have superior picture clarity giving more depth and sharpness to the picture, crystal clear digital quality picture and digital quality sound. These Asli HD channels are superior to the digitally modified upscaled channels which other DTH service providers are offering and claiming as High definition channels.

The Asli HD Channels available on Videocon d2h which are, 24 hrs advertisement free Star Plus HD, Star World HD, Star Cricket HD, ESPN HD, Star Movies HD, Star Gold HD, Movies Now HD, Discovery HD, National Geographic HD, Travel XP HD, Active Music HD, Active 3D Channel.

http://www.dth.co/4947/videocon-d2h-dth-service-offers-highest-asli-hd-channels/

Please sir do not post in full Italic... its difficult to read jee.... :luv:luv
bapun raz said:
Videocon d2h is the fastest growing DTH service in India has 300 Channels and Services on its platform. It uses the revolutionary MPEG – 4 DVBS -2 technologies. It has many exciting features like Multiple Tickers, 12 PIP Mosaic, 22 Active Music Audio Video Channels and d2h movies. It carries the highest number of sports channels, leading GEC channels on its platform. It also has the highest number of regional language channels in Tamil, Kannada, Bengali, Marathi, Odiya.

Now Videocon d2h is the only DTH service provider to offer the highest number of Asli HD channels. Asli HD channels are broadcast in 1080i format. These channels have superior picture clarity giving more depth and sharpness to the picture, crystal clear digital quality picture and digital quality sound. These Asli HD channels are superior to the digitally modified upscaled channels which other DTH service providers are offering and claiming as High definition channels.

The Asli HD Channels available on Videocon d2h which are, 24 hrs advertisement free Star Plus HD, Star World HD, Star Cricket HD, ESPN HD, Star Movies HD, Star Gold HD, Movies Now HD, Discovery HD, National Geographic HD, Travel XP HD, Active Music HD, Active 3D Channel.

brother den you read half article and leave half ok.:lol

I am requesting for our dreamdth members including me.
Its upto you to decide what good for our forum..... :huh:huh

bapun is right.As the article is copyright protected so we cannot give the full article.And giving the half article along with the source looks good and attractive.Only post the source link is not a goodthing.

Amarjeet said:
bapun is right.As the article is copyright protected so we cannot give the full article.And giving the half article along with the source looks good and attractive.Only post the source link is not a goodthing.

Sir
Please try to understand that I am NOT saying for full article pasting here.
I am just saying about FONT (Italic font) used in the post.
I hope you understand now..... :c:c

Here is the coplete list with package price offering HD channels by D2h. have a look...
31PHJ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock