Videocon d2h expanding its portfolio of Channels adds 6 New channels on its platform

Rushil

Contributor
Reaction score
Videocon d2h, Asia’s Most Promising Brand & Fastest Growing DTH Service has now added 6 new channels “Gujarat Samachar TV, God TV, Goodness TV, Reporter TV, Big RTL Thrill, Oscar Movies” on its platform.

Gujarat Samachar TV is a popular news channel catering to the Gujarat region. Oscar Movies is movie channel catering to the UP/ Bihar region, Big RTL Thrill is an infotainment Channel. REPORTER TV is a premier Malayalam regional news channel, God TV is Christian English Channel, Goodness TV is a Malayalam Religious Channel.

These new channels will keep updated the customers of Videocon d2h about the latest happenings in the region, current affairs, news analysis and enthrall them.

Saurabh Dhoot, Director - Videocon d2h said, “Addition of these 6 new channels reconfirms our endeavor to add the best of channels catering to our ever growing subscriber base. We look forward to provide every subscriber his own channel and choice to choose from our vast array of channels and services, thus keeping us at forefront”

Anil Khera, CEO Videocon d2h added “Every new channel added on our platform is a valuable addition to our regional content. This Addition of 6 Channels on our platform will further encourage viewers to opt for a superior viewing experience. Redefining the entertainment quotient with an array of channels and services is our focus area and we will be adding many more channels soon”

Videocon d2h expanding its portfolio of Channels adds 6 New channels on its platform

Rushil.D said:
Videocon d2h, Asia’s Most Promising Brand & Fastest Growing DTH Service has now added 6 new channels “Gujarat Samachar TV, God TV, Goodness TV, Reporter TV, Big RTL Thrill, Oscar Movies” on its platform.

Gujarat Samachar TV is a popular news channel catering to the Gujarat region. Oscar Movies is movie channel catering to the UP/ Bihar region, Big RTL Thrill is an infotainment Channel. REPORTER TV is a premier Malayalam regional news channel, God TV is Christian English Channel, Goodness TV is a Malayalam Religious Channel.

These new channels will keep updated the customers of Videocon d2h about the latest happenings in the region, current affairs, news analysis and enthrall them.

Saurabh Dhoot, Director - Videocon d2h said, “Addition of these 6 new channels reconfirms our endeavor to add the best of channels catering to our ever growing subscriber base. We look forward to provide every subscriber his own channel and choice to choose from our vast array of channels and services, thus keeping us at forefront”

Anil Khera, CEO Videocon d2h added “Every new channel added on our platform is a valuable addition to our regional content. This Addition of 6 Channels on our platform will further encourage viewers to opt for a superior viewing experience. Redefining the entertainment quotient with an array of channels and services is our focus area and we will be adding many more channels soon”

For 6 crap channels, the MD and CEO come out and issue a press release. Now we cant expect any premium and most demanding channels.

Anil Khera, CEO Videocon d2h added “............ and we will be adding many more channels soon”

Gives some good hope...... :lol

ayanc99 said:
For 6 crap channels, the MD and CEO come out and issue a press release. Now we cant expect any premium and most demanding channels.

Expect more press releases..... :D :D

GS TV is not a crap channel. its also available on tata sky.

Many might feel that this is a crap addition and videocon doing it for carriage fee but i feel that videocon has once again tried to reach out to the general public by adding these channels hbo premium etc are only for the rich class the channels they have added are actually most demanded.
I've seen mostly videocon dishes whenever i travel by train all over india in villages
TS adtv may have better quality but videocon is for the general public.
I feel videocon has done the right thing
No offense to others who say crap addition.

aneesh120 said:
Many might feel that this is a crap addition and videocon doing it for carriage fee but i feel that videocon has once again tried to reach out to the general public by adding these channels hbo premium etc are only for the rich class the channels they have added are actually most demanded.
I've seen mostly videocon dishes whenever i travel by train all over india in villages
TS adtv may have better quality but videocon is for the general public.
I feel videocon has done the right thing
No offense to others who say crap addition.

I agree with u

VTXVXFF.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock