Breaking Videocon D2h ₹ 218.30 All Telugu Channels

Nagi Reddy

Reaction score
New Telugu Non Sun pack + sun telugu basic ₹ 35.40 = ₹ 218.30 ALL TELUGU CHANNELS EXCEPT SPORTS CHANNEL STAR SPORTS TELUGU
nN6k1ZL.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the information bro but in mera wala plan if we select the d2h combo pack we will not be able to select any bouquet which is disabled and vice versa when we select bouquets, d2h combo will be disabled, can you guide me.

Thanks for the information bro but in mera wala plan if we select the d2h combo pack we will not be able to select any bouquet which is disabled and vice versa when we select bouquets, d2h combo will be disabled, can you guide me.
First you select Fta & broadcasters bouquets you required and submit after activation now go to combo packs and select required combos and required broadcasters pack don't now chek selected packs and submit instead of using d2h infinity app i found little easy here MY d2h Login | d2h DTH Service

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock