Videocon d2h is further increasing package price

deep.choksi

Reaction score
I have come to know from my sources that d2h plans to further increase their package price by doing some channel addition. Details are still awaited will update as soon as I have complete information

Sep 1st -D - day for d2h, many channels are getting removed from lower packs, lets see what they do, as i said before by end of the year we should have a clear picture of where d2h stands in terms of their pricing and channel offerings in regards to other dth's.

anupbharadwaj said:
Sep 1st -D - day for d2h, many channels are getting removed from lower packs, lets see what they do, as i said before by end of the year we should have a clear picture of where d2h stands in terms of their pricing and channel offerings in regards to other dth's.

In September itself you will get a clear picture.
BTW, which pack are you on ?

If the price hike is happened then everyone will discontinue the videocond2h.

they cant add gud quality channels like PIX HD, HBO HD channels. Other dth has that channels.

d2h increasing the price by adding crap channels like goa tv and teleshopong channel and bla bla bla

they should have spent money on gud hardware/software and popular demanding channels instead of wasting money on parinotee chopra and her indian values

Arnab Goswami said:
they cant add gud quality channels like PIX HD, HBO HD channels. Other dth has that channels.

d2h increasing the price by adding crap channels like goa tv and teleshopong channel and bla bla bla

they should have spent money on gud hardware/software and popular demanding channels instead of wasting money on parinotee chopra and her indian values

You know news is coming that they are adding PIX HD?

By the way you mentioned other DTH channels are having PIX HD and HBO HD channels.

Except Dish TV, in which DTH PIX HD is available?

Except Dish TV and Tata Sky, in which DTH HBO HD is available?

I am asking to you Mr. Goswami. Please answer... I am asking to you.. Please answer... Mr. Goswami, I need the answer..

The nation demands an answer.

article-2240802-16497752000005DC-920_634x397.jpg

Balaji G said:
If the price hike is happened then everyone will discontinue the videocond2h.

If d2h hike price, everybody else will follow.

Then what is the reason to discontinue d2h connection?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock