DDF Exclusive Videocon d2h is Now Also Available with SES-8 Alignment.

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 14,725
Then It is better to leave Dishtv and D2H as they are worried of customers watching different language channels and waiting to remove the less watched regional channels.Also D2H is south focused as per dishtv then what is the problem in watch English,Hindi or any non south channels?
You are right but Hindi and English channels are common in both dth only other regions channels like marathi, gujarati, bengali, odiya, and punjabi etc. Channel get removed from st2 satellite and provide all south HD and sd channels and vice versa with ses8

You are right but Hindi and English channels are common in both dth only other regions channels like marathi, gujarati, bengali, odiya, and punjabi etc. Channel get removed from st2 satellite and provide all south HD and sd channels and vice versa with ses8
I have doubt. If a d2h customer changes from st2 to ses8 alignment, then the pack/combo charges change to dish tv?

I Am Using Of The Set-Top-Box Of D2H 2244 HD RF Model
@Deep.S Sir Please Say Is It Possible To Have Satellite Alignment On This Model.
SV3WpD7.jpg

Last edited:
@Amit1079 bro in my opinion very sad to St2 users because if St2 users want English Movies HD channels then Sounth Channels will be missed if they want South Channels plus English Movies HD channels means not possible in St2_ Movies Now HD MNX HD not available in St2.
if they atleast add this and some South HD Channels means Best.

Last edited:
@Amit1079 bro in my opinion very sad to S2 users because if S2 users want English Movies HD channels then Sounth Channels will be missed if they want South Channels plus English Movies HD channels means not possible in S2_ Movies Now HD MNX HD not available in S2.
if they atleast add this and some South HD Channels means Best.
Bro it's not s2, it is St2

Videocon d2h is Now Ready to go ahead with SES-8 @95* east Alignment. Subscribers who want Maximum No. of North Channels in Both SD & HD can get SES 8 Alignment in d2h Antenna with Videocon d2h V-7000 HD Set Top Box. :tup:

Earlier only Dish TV using ST-2 alignment for Subscribers to get More No. Of South Channels.
Deep bro, iam using Dish tv set top box d-6005 HD box with ST2 alignment. Missing some of the English HD -Ent/Movies Channels.
Whether this is the beneficial for me in future to get the above those channels + currently available tamizh channels which getting through ST2.

Definitely, your dth box required firmware update to run 95E tp, right now it can happen only if dth update firmware on their box from 88E or pd for DVR model. Updated firmware will allow box to update firware again & it will from 95E and getting channel. Without technician you cant tune 95E channel but you can only update firmware.
After alignment to ses8 No firmware updation is provided for d2h , so nothing is working only free dish channels are coming 🤣

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock