Videocon d2h is world's No 1 DTH company in 2012 gross additions

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
vsORoeS.jpg

MUMBAI: The sky is the limit for Videocon d2h, the direct to home arm of the Videocon group has managed a unprecedented record of adding the highest number of subscribers worldwide during the year 2012, across the DTH category in the world.

The research has been carried out by SNL Kagan, a division of SNL Financial LC which is based out of USA. The company carries research expertise in fields such as banking, financial services, insurance, real estate, energy, media/communications and metals & mining.

This is very heartening for the youngest DTH provider in the Indian DTH space, which has been witnessing an upward trend since the time of its pan India launch in 2010. The term, 'The Fastest Growing DTH Service provider', now assumes greater impetus and significance due to the global survey results.

oMH6110.jpg

Videocon d2h CEO Anil Khera says: "This is a very proud moment for us as a company. We have not only maintained our lead within the country but have outshined even global competition. I am sure such an accolade will provide a strong motivation to our employees to raise the company's flag even higher. It is because of the belief that our customers have placed on the brand that we are able to achieve such success. We aim to delight them always with our services."

Indiantelevision.com's > Digital Edge> Videocon d2h is world's No 1 DTH company in 2012 gross additions

Whatever We Says

HD Channels PQ Not Good, AQ Not Good, STB Quality Bad, Remote Is Big, Bla Bla Bla,,,

But Maximum HD Channels (As Of 2012) & Economy In Package Have Won The Race For Videocon D2H

But They Need To Keep The Momentum!

i fully agree with vedi bhai but in 2013 d2h going down day by day,
till now they not added some popular channel which i have seen in other dth,
he focus only increse channel number not quality

Videocon d2h hailed as world's fastest growing DTH service Read more: Videocon d2h h

Videocon d2h hailed as world's fastest growing DTH service

India's Videocon d2h direct-to-home (DTH) satellite TV platform has added more subscribers in 2012 than any other DTH player worldwide, according to US research group SNL Kagan.
Videocon d2h added 2.33 million subscribers last year, closely followed by Indian rivals Dish TV with an additional 2.2 million subscribers, and Tata Sky's 1.9 million. Following those, Russia's Tricolor added 1.29 million subscribers to its DTH service, Sky Brasil added 1.251 million subscriptions and Sky Mexico had another 1.12 million customers on board.

Read more: Videocon d2h hailed as world's fastest growing DTH service | Rapid TV News

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock