Videocon d2h launches first large volume ZigBee deployment in India with GreenPeak

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 2,250

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
The new Videocon d2h set-top boxes with GreenPeak's ZigBee communication chips are faster, more reliable and provide a much greater range. Using RF also removes the line-of-sight requirement and goes around and through barriers.
Videocon d2h has further optimized the power consumption so that the control units operate on a single coin cell battery for many years. It is ideally suited for user-friendly, interactive and fast content browsing and fits perfectly to Videocon d2h's vision of introducing a better viewer experience.

Videocon d2h launches first large volume ZigBee deployment in India with GreenPeak silicon - CIOL

Is this about the 2222 box?....or a new contract for new STB.....

If it's about latter....d2h may excel in STB quality also from now onwards....

Looks like d2h is about to complete hardware issue
They have also solved the software issue and the result is download id 43 software for videocon d2h hd 2011 STB

jaysheezy said:
Looks like d2h is about to complete hardware issue
They have also solved the software issue and the result is download id 43 software for videocon d2h hd 2011 STB

If so...light years ahead for d2h...

jaysheezy, I don't think they have solved software issues as per the user post it still sluggish and lagging. Things loading slower as well.

Bapun Raz said:
jaysheezy, I don't think they have solved software issues as per the user post it still sluggish and lagging. Things loading slower as well.

Brother as I already posted... Is this about the 2222 box?....or a new contract for new STB.....

Have you wrongly quoted me or asking me? I have no idea about it, really.

Bapun Raz said:
Have you wrongly quoted me or asking me? I have no idea about it, really.

I asked you since for clarification......as you said ,me also didn't get a clear idea abt it....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock