Videocon d2h Premiere Club !

Rahulan Raj

Reaction score
Videocon d2h provides the opportunity to subscribe annual or bi-annual membership for Premier Club.Members can avail of special benefits and services. Joining this club will give you instant access to priority treatment for several facilities and benefits provided by Videocon d2h.

What are the benefits of VPC

Members who joined the Videocon d2h Premiere Club can avail of a host of following benefits:

Firstly, they get a Free Warranty on the Consumer Premise Equipment (the STB and Adaptor) and the Outdoor Unit (Dish Antenna, LNB and Connector).
Technical check ups of the CPE and ODU that are done on a call, will be free.
If you need a Long Term Recharge, our executive will even come to your doorstep and attend to your needs.
You will be given priority treatment if you need a visit by our Videocon d2h engineer.
Furthermore, there will be no charges for visit of engineer, spares and services for CPE.
Members of the VPC will get a priority during registration of complaints at our call centre.
As an added benefit, members of VPC will also get Free Active Music Space worth Rs 129 for 3 months. And Free d2h Cinema for 1 month.

I believe , customers who might need technical helps at zero cost might benefit from this service..

More info @
DTH - direct to Home - Videocon d2h satellite TV - DTH Services by Videocon d2h

old news bro and also need for new thread..... :s:s:s:s

sailaxman16 said:
old news bro and also need for new thread..... :s:s:s:s

I know it may be old news , but i couldn't see anyone shared this here :huh:dodgy

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
I know it may be old news , but i couldn't see anyone shared this here :huh:dodgy

plz recheck once again this news is shared here early days..... I cant give the link coz i am using 2G so u may please recheck once again......

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Yes, so it's there for years, :dodgy
D2h still sending me inivtations for this :wall

I think this offer was not a success from beginning.The poll in old thread also support this.

yeah every time i call cc they tell this news as a new offer irritating..... :angry:angry:wall:wall

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock