Videocon d2h service is now a worst

@raju Patil

Reaction score
Hi
I was going through comments asked and given before I found that d2h is not giving proper service for many day's but customer is paying for same and still you guys are saying don't use such words.My question is keep your service up-to-date then no one will use such words.
I am also facing same problem from last 1 -2yrs if you give us proper service We will not even call or use such words if you want to see my complete's plz just check with d2h service

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
I was going through comments asked and given before I found that d2h is not giving proper service for many day's but customer is paying for same and still you guys are saying don't use such words.My question is keep your service up-to-date then no one will use such words.
I am also facing same problem from last 1 -2yrs if you give us proper service We will not even call or use such words if you want to see my complete's plz just check with d2h service
Please mention issues you have faced, this will help others

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock