Videocon D2H testing Darshana TV

Akash said:
Darshana tv is coming

You said bout this addition yesterday after DD Malayalam LCN change. But from where you got this news.. I actually didn't find the news anywhere immediately after the LCN change of DD Malayalam.

Akash said:
Do not ask that serect I will not tell

Can we assume you copied from somewhere? If it can't be shared for all, send the details to team via PM. We need to know the authenticity of the source. It is not important that the news you shared become true. Even if someone copying from somewhere and posting, it may become true. Are you also a copy paster? I hope you remember you did a copy paste earlier for FYI 18 channel addition and got banned for the same. This time you have not yet shared the source so it opens all our assumption.

I do not copy paste I have proof because that news not share to any other sites my friend is working on d2h he told me

Akash said:
I do not copy paste I have proof because that news not share to any other sites my friend is working on d2h he told me

Really...?
So ask about HD channels addition..

I do no ask about HD addition he is coming some days at all day he is not coming next he will meet I will ask

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock