Breaking Videocon d2h UPP recharge offers 30% cashback

Nagi Reddy

Reaction score
For the first time an unbelievable cashback offer is configured with back end scientific logic to create a unique MAGIC UPP for almost 80% of our d2h customer base. Each customer shall be eligible for this unique UPP Offering based on a sophisticated back end intelligent system logic.

The UPP starts from ₹ 303 and increases in denomination of ₹ 100 like ₹ 303, ₹ 403, ₹ 503, ₹ 603 et al, Customer to get 30% EXTRA cashback on his recharge INSTANT!!

Every retailer MUST check for each customers unique UPP, before recharge in the d2h ForT, the dealer app and also the dealer portal. Customers coming to our website or using the d2h Infinity App will also get to see their MAGIC UPP at the time of recharge.

That’s not all: Diwali means celebration for all! For our retailers, there is ADDITIONAL MARGIN!.

With every MAGIC UPP recharge, Dealer to earn DOUBLE MARGIN!!! (3% extra margin over and above existing, on all magic UPP recharge).

Where do I find UPP at recharge page? (what is UPP?)
D2h first time launched upp price ( UPP Offering based on a sophisticated back end intelligent system logic. ) according customers id instant cash back they will credit to d2h account i am retailer shop person i have mobile shop here is recharge link to chek d2h offers Recharge
After enter your d2h id they will show price that amount you can recharge using any service d2h trade app ,paytm, Google pay , phone pe , that amount example , 303, 403, instant cash back

Recharged with my magic recharge ₹703. Still not received the promised cash back of ₹210.9. Complained many times with proof of offer message and recharge details.

Recharged with my magic recharge ₹703. Still not received the promised cash back of ₹210.9. Complained many times with proof of offer message and recharge details.
After raising complaint through Twitter, Facebook, CC and via E-mail, finally I won the battle. Got credited ₹211 as cash back for my magic recharge ₹703. Truth prevails. 💪

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock