Breaking Videocon d2h UPP recharge offers 30% cashback

What's the use of offer when most of the channels not available in d2h.
Like music India, mastii, and many HD and SD channels
No channels get added on time.
All broadcaster bouquet are having least number of channels

What's the use of offer when most of the channels not available in d2h.
Like music India, mastii, and many HD and SD channels
No channels get added on time.
All broadcaster bouquet are having least number of channels
Agree, they have removed so many bouquets last week from their list..

For the first time an unbelievable cashback offer is configured with back end scientific logic to create a unique MAGIC UPP for almost 80% of our d2h customer base. Each customer shall be eligible for this unique UPP Offering based on a sophisticated back end intelligent system logic.

The UPP starts from ₹ 303 and increases in denomination of ₹ 100 like ₹ 303, ₹ 403, ₹ 503, ₹ 603 et al, Customer to get 30% EXTRA cashback on his recharge INSTANT!!

Every retailer MUST check for each customers unique UPP, before recharge in the d2h ForT, the dealer app and also the dealer portal. Customers coming to our website or using the d2h Infinity App will also get to see their MAGIC UPP at the time of recharge.

That’s not all: Diwali means celebration for all! For our retailers, there is ADDITIONAL MARGIN!.

With every MAGIC UPP recharge, Dealer to earn DOUBLE MARGIN!!! (3% extra margin over and above existing, on all magic UPP recharge).

K5iM9Lz.jpg

6RRTsUJ.jpg

Which bouquets?
Can you tell some?
Times bouquets, Sony happy indis South 25, Turner family pack, etc..
These packs I have subscribed till last week but after I removed one Ala carte ch, these bouquets gone and not able to select. So called cc and activated these bouquets again

Times bouquets, Sony happy indis South 25, Turner family pack, etc..
These packs I have subscribed till last week but after I removed one Ala carte ch, these bouquets gone and not able to select. So called cc and activated these bouquets again
Um all those packs are not removed.
I just want Star's English pack and they don't have it though they have 100 useless hindi packs from Star.

Some one please help me.. I Recharged my d2h account through d2h infinity app, Rs 2203 magic recharge, account no yet recharged, as per customer care the recharge was failed, but the amount deducted from my account and right now the ar asking bank card number, account details and other relevant proofs.. What can I do? Right now am abroad, not in India..

Some one please help me.. I Recharged my d2h account through d2h infinity app, Rs 2203 magic recharge, account no yet recharged, as per customer care the recharge was failed, but the amount deducted from my account and right now the ar asking bank card number, account details and other relevant proofs.. What can I do? Right now am abroad, not in India..
Within 7 days you will get refund from bank if transaction is not successful.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock