RE: {With Proof} Videocon d2h will add star sports hd 3 & 4 shortly

SS HD4 Will not be available on D2H

Look This SS of Star sports Twitter Page

fms8qhT.png

https://twitter.com/starsportsindia/status/561793619758419968

So in D2h only SS HD3 is adding now :k Enjoy :tup

Not acceptable move in any DTH to avoid HD4.. They already have HD2 and now the contents are away.. Customers don't have any rights to raise their voice (both ADTV and D2H)..

Sadiq said:
Not acceptable move in any DTH to avoid HD4.. They already have HD2 and now the contents are away.. Customers don't have any rights to raise their voice (both ADTV and D2H)..

I just ordered Tata Sky STB for this purpose. Bcz tonight Barcelona game is live on SSHD4 which i havent. And after seeing Star Sports Twitter post i am not optimistic about SSHD4 addition soon enough.

Strategy from SS is simple. If they have language option in SS HD1, they know there wont be any profit because most people would already subscribe despite they want Hindi audio or not. So, if they have another channel- they can have additional user base. But, we still dont understand why DTHs are aggressive about HD4 addition. Lets see how they would do in coming days!

Sadiq said:
No bro. It is just an indication of the deal negotiation process. The talk might have been positive at that moment and that could be the reason for showing ads. The ad got dropped within a week if I am correct. That could be because the negotiation failure.

but sadiq bro... it ll mislead to the end user i.e. customers

Prateek Marwadi said:
but sadiq bro... it ll mislead to the end user i.e. customers

Yes. We here are discussing and understanding the facts. But not all the customers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock