Videocon DTH moved to ST2 ?

kramkumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Please see the info from lyngsat.

F3f9A.png

But already mentioned some tps for videocon d2h in st2. It has 41 ku band tps.

yeah may b sayan they wil test on few transponders first and then start signal on others. airtel too currently has 10 transponders, the remaining two transponders r on hold as and when they need it they have to do some paperwork to get it

EveryThing Is Same... LYNGSAT Gets Updated Late.. Even If We Send Updates On Time...

See The mj786 Update Of Last 24th July 2011... and Yes The Same Position and Same TP's So Need For Much Work...

and Yes There Is One More TP 11163 TP Updated By Indika Perera Which Will Be Used By d2h...

hope dino brother's news comes true and as he told soon in coming months the tp share and st2 with new channel will come.it will be the best move for all of us. :)

Bapun Raz said:
hope dino brother's news comes true and as he told soon in coming months the tp share and st2 with new channel will come.it will be the best move for all of us. :)

totally depends up on belief with a man. if you believe the trio you are gone . they are here to fight, finish ddf . ASA they come the fight start

Mr. SomeOne... Thats An Option and TATASky Is Searching Many Other Options... Nothing Concrete Yet... Its Published In Paper.. and Nothing Great DINO Did In Bringing The NEWS...

u know yessarke what people like sadiq will say that i m specualting, their way of thinking is that no one should give info and if they give info they r nlying. i spend so much time to get info by getting intouch with senior team and they make fun of it saying that i m a tata sky official or i m just fooling people., people like them have low level of thinking

@team: pls make sure dat dis namo issue does nt hijack all threads.i suggest u moderate namo's posts.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock