Vidya Balan Wedding Pics

• Thread starter Am@9
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 6,140

Am@9

Contributor
Reaction score
Today vidya balan going to married with Utv network CEO 'siddharath Roy' here check the some pics from vidya balan' Sangeet and Mehandi ceremony

2cs6jbk.jpg

2eofnk0.jpg

RE: Vidya Balan Weeding Pics

oh sorry now edited

Saw this news on Aaj Tak..

Vidya Balan weds Siddharth Roy Kapoor

MUMBAI: UTV Motion Pictures CEO Siddharth Roy Kapur tied the knot with Bollywood actor Vidya Balan on 14 December in a ceremony which was a mix of both Punjabi and Tamil traditions.

The wedding took place in Mumbai and was a private affair in the presence of family and close friends of the bride and the groom.

Bollywood actor Priyanka Chopra tweeted, "Congratulations to my friends Siddharth Roy Kapoor and Vidya Balan! They make such a beautiful couple..heres wishing them happiness forever!"

Meanwhile, filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar tweeted, "My heart filled wishes to buddy Siddharth Roy Kapoor and Vidya Balan for the new phase of their lives together. Congratulations to the beautiful couple."

Indiantelevision.com > All About Cinema... > Vidya Balan weds Siddharth Roy Kapoor

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock